The Itsukimura area is accessed by a scenic drive from any of Kyushu’s urban centers that many motorcycling and touring enthusiasts flock to (not to mention car companies filming TV commercials!). The area boasts a plethora of outdoor activities such as mountain biking and river rafting in addition to the abundance of hot springs. And if all the outdoor activities have your stomach rumbling, we suggest you try the delectable local deep fried deer!
On days when the level of the river is just right we sometimes offer the water touch experience. What sort of water you ask? The Kawabe River is known as one of Japan’s top 3 cleanest rivers! Take the Itsukimura bungy challenge and find out what all the hype is about!
- 66 meters (216.535 feet)
- Minimum Age 15 yrs
- Weight: Min 40kg – Max 105 kg (88 ~ 230 pounds)
- April – November 2017
- 9:00 – 17:30 (Last booking time is 16:30). Closed Wednesdays and Thursdays.
How do I get to Bungy Japan Itsukimura by car? How long does it take?
- Access (by car): Take the Kyushu Highway to the Hitoshi Interchange then take route 445 for approximately 45 minutes.
How do I get to Bungy Japan Itsukimura by train? How long does it take?
- Access (by train): From Fukuoka Station take the Kyushu Shinkansen to Shin-Yatsushiro Station then switch to the Kagaoshima Honsen to Yatsushiro Station then switch to the Hiatusen to Hitoyoshi Station. From there take the Sanko Rosen Bus (approx 60min)
Parking is available at reception.
You can check availability or make a booking for our Itsuki bungy site using our online booking system. If you have any problems or would prefer to talk to someone about your booking please feel free to call us at 0278-72-8133 (we have English speakers available). Bookings are essential if you wish to ensure that you are able to jump at a time that is convenient for you especially on weekends and public holidays.
Here are some things to keep in mind regarding our booking procedure –
** Priority is given to customers who have made a booking.
** It is possible to jump without a booking but it is possible that there will be up to a 3 hour wait.
** Our bookings are made up of 30 minute blocks throughout the day with up to 6 people per block.
** For a group of 4 people allow at least 1 hour from check-in to jump.
Booking times are available on the hour & on the half hour and we normally can accommodate 6 jumpers per 30 minute block.
- Health Conditions. In order for us to ensure that your Bungy Jump experience is safe and enjoyable, it is important that you make us aware of any medical conditions you have before you jump. Please note that suffering from any of the following medical conditions won’t necessarily prevent you from jumping. Bungy jumping is, however, an adrenaline activity that will increase your blood pressure & heart rate and it is helpful if our staff understand what we are dealing with ahead of time. All our staff have received first aid training a nd a licensed responder is on site at all times. If you suffer from or are taking medication for any of the conditions listed below, please consult your physician prior to booking and then inform our staff of the condition when you check in on the day:
High Blood Pressure,
Asthma, Bone Disorders,
Recent or Recurring Dislocations,
Recent Eye Surgery,
Prosthetic limbs Any other recent surgery…
Pregnant women will not be allowed to bungy jump.
If you have any other general concerns or concerns regarding recent injuries, please do not hesitate to ask our staff. As a general rule though, if you are active at the moment and can partake in sporting activities (such as jogging, skiing or extreme train-spotting), then bungy jumping should be fine.
- Alcohol Policy Due to safety, liability & insurance issues, anyone found to have consumed alcohol on the day will not be allowed to bungy jump.
- Age Restrictions: Participants must be 15 years of age or older. Anyone under the age of 20 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian or bring a waiver that has been pre-signed by their parent or guardian. Please contact us by phone or email to request a copy of our waiver or click on the button below.
- Weight Restrictions: 40 ~ 105 kg (88 ~ 230 pounds)
- First Jump: ￥12,000
- 2nd Jump (Same day): ￥7,000
- Repeat Jump: ￥9,000 [Certificate from previous jump & photo ID required]
- Have you jumped at one of our other sites? Enjoy a ￥1,000 discount! (Certificate from previous jump & photo ID required)
*Onsite payments are cash only. Credit cards can only be accepted when reservations are paid online.
* Hours may be extended on demand
* Note that operation may be suspended in cases where safety is not guaranteed (i.e. typhoon, etc.)
- If your booking is cancelled, in full or in part, on the day of your scheduled jump, a 100% cancellation fee will be levied.
- If your booking is cancelled, in full or in part, on the day before your scheduled jump, a 50% cancellation fee will be levied.