Located a short distance from Fuji City and the Tomei Highway, Fuji Bungy is Bungy Japan’s newest location. The scenic 90 minute drive from Tokyo and Kanagawa also passes the Gotemba Outlets and is a short distance from Mt. Fuji.
Come experience the thrill of bungy jumping in one of the most majestic valleys in the region and see what everyone has been talking about.
- 54 meters (177.165 feet)
- Minimum Age 15 yrs
- Weight: Min 40kg – Max 120 kg (88 ~ 264 pounds)
- Year Round
- 9:00 – 17:30 (Last booking time is 16:30). Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Q: How do I get to Bungy Japan Fuji by car? How long does it take?
- 25 minute drive from Tomei highway Ashitaka Parking Area Smart-IC (ETC only)
- 25 minute drive from Tomei high way Fuji IC
- 20 minute drive from bypass Fuji west (fuji higashi) IC route 1
Q: How do I get to Bungy Japan Fuji by train? How long does it take?
- 90 minute walk from Sudo station (Gakunan line)
- Parking is available
You can check availability or make a booking for our Fuji bungy site using our online booking system. If you have any problems or would prefer to talk to someone about your booking please feel free to call us at 0278-72-8133 (we have English speakers available). Bookings are essential if you wish to ensure that you are able to jump at a time that is convenient for you especially on weekends and public holidays.
Here are some things to keep in mind regarding our booking procedure –
** Priority is given to customers who have made a booking.
** It is possible to jump without a booking but it is possible that there will be up to a 3 hour wait.
** Our bookings are made up of 30 minute blocks throughout the day with up to 6 people per block.
** For a group of 4 people allow at least 1 hour from check-in to jump.
Booking times are available on the hour & on the half hour and we normally can accommodate 6 jumpers per 30 minute block.
- Health Conditions. In order for us to ensure that your Bungy Jump experience is safe and enjoyable, it is important that you make us aware of any medical conditions you have before you jump. Please note that suffering from any of the following medical conditions won’t necessarily prevent you from jumping. Bungy jumping is, however, an adrenaline activity that will increase your blood pressure & heart rate and it is helpful if our staff understand what we are dealing with ahead of time. All our staff have received first aid training and a licensed responder is on site at all times. If you suffer from or are taking medication for any of the conditions listed below, please consult your physician prior to booking and then inform our staff of the condition when you check in on the day:
High Blood Pressure,
Asthma, Bone Disorders,
Recent or Recurring Dislocations,
Recent Eye Surgery,
Prosthetic limbs Any other recent surgery…
Pregnant women will not be allowed to bungy jump.
If you have any other general concerns or concerns regarding recent injuries, please do not hesitate to ask our staff. As a general rule though, if you are active at the moment and can partake in sporting activities (such as jogging, skiing or extreme train-spotting), then bungy jumping should be fine.
- Alcohol Policy: Due to safety, liability & insurance issues, anyone found to have consumed alcohol on the day will not be allowed to bungy jump.
- Age Restrictions: Participants must be 13 years of age or older. Anyone under the age of 20 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian or bring a waiver that has been pre-signed by their parent or guardian. Please contact us by phone or email to request a copy of our waiver or click on the button below.
- Weight Restrictions:40 ~ 120 kg (88 ~ 264 pounds. Only Fuji bungy has a 120kg weight limit. Other sites have a 105kg limit)
- First Jump: ￥9,000
- 2nd Jump (Same day): ￥5,000
- Repeat Jump: ￥6,000 (Certificate from previous jump & photo ID required)
- Have you jumped at one of our other sites? Enjoy a ￥1,000 discount!
*Onsite payments are cash only. Credit cards can only be accepted when reservations are paid online.
- Year Round
- 9:00to 11:30, 12:30-17:30 (Last booking time is 16:30). Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
* Hours may be extended on demand
* Note that operation may be suspended in cases where safety is not guaranteed (i.e. high river levels, typhoon, etc.)
- If your booking is cancelled, in full or in part, on the day of your scheduled jump, a 100% cancellation fee will be levied.
- If your booking is cancelled, in full or in part, on the day before your scheduled jump, a 50% cancellation fee will be levied.