45 meters | First Jump ¥11,000
Jump price include Gopro rental and data
From the jumping platform, the dam site spreads and you can enjoy the magnificent scenery.
- 45 meters
- Age: 15 years old or older
- Weight limit ¥ 40-105kg
- From 9:00 to 17:00 (16:30 is the last reception)
- Closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
How do I get to Bungy Japan Yamba by car? How long does it take?
- Take the Kanetsu Expressway from Nerima IC to Shibukawaikaho IC (75 min) and take Route 35 and Route 145 to Route 377 in Naganoharamachi (60min)
How do I get to Bungy Japan Yamba by train? How long does it take?
- Ride the bullet train (60min) or local train (90min) to Tokyo Stn.(東京駅) where you will change to the JR Agatsuma Line and continue on to Kawarayu Onsen Stn.(川原湯温泉駅)(75 min).
- from Kawarayu Onsen Stn you can walk (25min) to Yamba Bungy or take a taxi (4 min).
- Parking is available. Cost is ¥500
Here are some things to keep in mind regarding our booking procedure –
** Priority is given to customers who have made a booking.
** It is possible to jump without a booking but it is possible that there will be up to a 3 hour wait.
** Our bookings are made up of 30 minute blocks throughout the day with up to 6 people per block.
** For a group of 4 people allow at least 1 hour from check-in to jump.
Booking times are available on the hour & on the half hour and we normally can accommodate 6 jumpers per 30 minute block.
- Health Conditions. In order for us to ensure that your Bungy Jump experience is safe and enjoyable, it is important that you make us aware of any medical conditions you have before you jump. Please note that suffering from any of the following medical conditions won’t necessarily prevent you from jumping. Bungy jumping is, however, an adrenaline activity that will increase your blood pressure & heart rate and it is helpful if our staff understand what we are dealing with ahead of time. All our staff have received first aid training a nd a licensed responder is on site at all times. If you suffer from or are taking medication for any of the conditions listed below, please inform our of the condition from contact form in advance:
High Blood Pressure,
Asthma, Bone Disorders,
Recent or Recurring Dislocations,
Recent Eye Surgery,
Prosthetic limbs Any other recent surgery,
Low bone density, Weak bone and/or Osteoporosis,
Pregnant women will not be allowed to bungy jump.
If you have any other general concerns or concerns regarding recent injuries, please do not hesitate to ask our staff. As a general rule though, if you are active at the moment and can partake in sporting activities (such as jogging, skiing or extreme train-spotting), then bungy jumping should be fine.
- Alcohol Policy Due to safety, liability & insurance issues, anyone found to have consumed alcohol on the day will not be allowed to bungy jump.
- Age Restrictions: Participants must be 15 years of age or older. Anyone under the age of 20 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian or bring a waiver that has been pre-signed by their parent or guardian. Please contact us by phone or email to request a copy of our waiver or click on the button below.
- Weight Restrictions: 40 ~ 105kg (88 ~ 230 pounds)
- First Jump: ￥11,000
- 2nd Jump (Same day): ￥6,000
- Repeat Jump: ￥7,000 (Certificate from previous jump & photo ID required)
- Have you jumped at one of our other sites? Enjoy a ￥1,000 discount!
*Onsite payments are cash only. Credit cards can only be accepted when reservations are paid online.
- Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Last booking time is 4:30 p.m.)
* Hours may be extended on demand
* Note that operation may be suspended in cases where safety is not guaranteed (i.e. typhoon, etc.)
- If your booking is cancelled, in full or in part, on the day before your scheduled jump, a 50% cancellation fee will be levied.
- If your booking is cancelled, in full or in part, on the day of your scheduled jump, a 100% cancellation fee will be levied.
- If you book at a discounted rate, the cancellation fee will be treated as the normal rate.